Access and use product information from suppliers (single source of truth)
- Information twins created by suppliers for specific makes and models
- Only common information that applies to all instances of a product
- Independent of customer and asset
- Documents & data attributes
- Flexibility to apply any data structure needed
Access, use, reuse and share information - across teams and between companies
- Product information is unrestricted and generic - it can be shared and reused
- Reuse information provided from previous projects and other assets
- Access a common data lake of information - sharing across companies to enhance value.
Simplify supplier delivery of information
- Only deliver information once for use across all assets and organisations
- Simple to maintain
- Add and modify information throughout a product's life
- Reduce supplier information requirements for specific orders on average by 60% (and more) - focus on collecting only the information you don't already have.
- Automatic identification when product data is available for specific makes and models
- Integrations with Sharecat tag data functions to intelligently check, identify and populate tag registers and SPIR forms with available information.
Create, use, maintain and modify equipment information records across its lifecycle
- Define procurement scope & information requirements
- Structure information handover
- Track status e.g. "operational", "in storage", "deactivated"
- Maintenance records
- Modifications and changes
- Overview of history and interactions
- Notifications for new/modified information
- And many more
Efficiently deliver/collect information specific to the piece of equipment with the data structure needed
- Identify and use available product information (see Master Product Information Environment)
- Store, control and link equipment specific (restricted) unique information
Give access to different parties as required to efficiently work with information in different processes and via other systems