We are on the hunt for fresh new talent to add to our team and to help us grow our company and cloud Software as a Service(SaaS) platform.
We have multiple vacancies for this role. This role is perfect for candidates who have recently graduated or who have 1 to 3 years of experience.
If you are:
– Structured and organised – you enjoy having control, oversight and working in/defining clear processes.
– Technically minded – you have a relevant qualification and/or experience linked to asset intensive industries(e.g. engineering, logistics, software/IT, information management and similar).
– Curious, interested to understand and learn, and solutions oriented
– Based in London, UK.
Then you might be just the person we are looking for.
We are looking to develop and train the selected people to have;
– Deep understanding of our cloud SaaS solution - implement and configure as well as provide support, training and troubleshooting for customers.
– Information and data management best practices for asset intensive industries (e.g. energy, renewables, chemical and process)
– Detailed understanding of challenges, needs and problems our customers and users have and how we can assist.
You will be mentored by our existing platform experts and work closely with our product development team as well as our sales and business development team to build as well rounded understanding as possible.
The goal is to add to our unique capability for information management and digitalisation that we provide to the market. At the same time this role is intended to also develop the selected candidates with an aim on future roles within the company.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org